Salt Soak, 'Circulation'
Bath Salt Soak 'Circulation'
Dead Sea Salts with Lavender & Bergamot essential oils, Lavender flowers, and Basil Flower Essence
7oz / 200g
• Circulation • Grounding • Strength
Relax into the present moment and let your mind be quiet while your whole body is captivated by the scent of Lavender & Bergamot! Light some candles, watch the lavender flowers float on top of the water and be taken away from the chaos of your mind while the healing dead sea salts containing 21 minerals do their work, the flower essence becomes a sacred aid in circulation, grounding & strengthening.
How to use: Pour till your heart's content! (I use 2 tablespoons full)
Flower Essence: Ocimum Basilicum (basil flower)
- Helps to invoke healthy circulation, grounding & strengthening.
Dead Sea Salt
- The minerals are absorbed while soaking, stimulating blood circulation
- Soothing for common skin ailments – for treating skin disorders such as acne and psoriasis which may be relieved by regularly soaking the affected area in water with added Dead Sea salt
- Dead Sea Salt contains 21 minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender is used to treat various skin disorders such as wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammatory conditions. It is commonly used to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns because it improves the formation of scar tissues. Lavender essential oil inhibits bacteria that can cause infections, helps to regulate some of the over-excretion of sebum by hormonal manipulation and can reduce signs of scarring & can greatly increase the potential for relief and healing.
Bergamot Essential Oil may be helpful in use during periods of depression, sadness or grief, and it is known for its ability to help combat oily skin and acne.
All Ingredients: Maris sal (dead sea salt) sea salts; Lavandula angustifolia, lavender flowers; Ocimum Basilicum flower essence; Lavandula angustifolia, (lavender) flower oil; Citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil; Ocimum Basilicum (basil flower) essence, brandy, distilled water