Natural Lip Balms: •Sweet Orange+Peppermint •Rose+Grapefruit
Luxurious natural lip care, healing for dry, chapped, achy lips. Or to prevent them. With a nourishing combination of macadamia, sweet almond & coconut oils, beeswax, shea, cocoa & mango butters.
Carefully handcrafted in beautiful white biodegradable paper tubes. Volume: 9 ml / 0.3 fl.oz. How to use: Push up gently from the bottom. Push down excess with lip or cap of tube.
Currently available in 2 flavours:
• Sweet Orange & Peppermint
Ingredients: Organic raw coconut oil; organic beeswax; rice bran wax, organic macadamia nut oil; organic sweet almond oil; organic (cocoa) seed butter; organic (mango) seed butter; rosemary co2 antioxidant, (peppermint) oil, sweet (orange) peel oil
• Rose & Grapefruit
Ingredients: Organic raw coconut oil; organic beeswax; rice bran wax, organic macadamia nut oil; organic sweet almond oil; organic (cocoa) seed butter; organic (mango) seed butter; rosemary co2 antioxidant, (grapefruit) peel oil; (rose absolute) flower oil
About the ingredients:
Organic Cocoa Butter
• Great for naturally healing dry, sensitive skin & it smells like chocolate!
• Extra hydrating for delicate lips & leaves them silky smooth
• An emollient that adds a protective layer of hydration to your lips
• Useful for blocking the effects of very cold temperatures, sun damage or indoor heat, which can leave your lips dry
• The natural skin & lip protectant that soothes and hydrates
• Known mostly for its conditioning properties, it also helps to calm and soothe
• A natural source of vitamin A that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and keeps the lips plump
• Has an amazing texture and adds a layer of protection
• Treats dry skin: Dry patches, flakiness, and even sensitive skin can benefit from daily application of mango butter
Organic raw virgin Coconut Oil
• Acts as an effective moisturizer for dry cracked lips and adds a little shine
• Locks in the moisture of your lips and makes them soft and supple
• Soothes your skin and treats chapped lips by reducing inflammation