Great for dry, itchy skin, minor cuts & burns, scrapes, sunburn, insect bites, eczema, diaper rash, etc.
Chamomile, lavender, calendula & helichrysum mixed with arnica & vitamin e packed grape-seed oils makes for an extra healing combination.
Miracle salve is helpful for problematic skin, rashes, discolouration, scars, cuts, burns, eczema, psoriasis.
This soothing salve is gentle enough for babies and strong enough for adults, Grape-seed oil is rich in vitamin e and has high amounts of omega chain fatty acids, known for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties. Arnica can seem miraculous in its ability to both reduce pain and increase function as it acts as an anti-inflammatory agent. Helichrysum is touted as the perfect addition to skin care formulations for those with sensitive skin. It's so gentle that it's even recommended for children, it's often compared to chamomile because of these properties. It's one of the few essential oils that contain “diketones,” which can help reduce the appearance of age spots, scars and discoloration.
Featured Ingredients: Grape-seed oil, arnica oil, calendula, chamomile & lavender
Grape-seed oil • Vitis vinifera seed oil
• This oil is known for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, andanti-oxidant properties
• These properties, along with the high amounts of omega chain fatty acids and vitamin E contained in grapeseed oil, have made it a popular topical treatment for hair & skin
Arnica oil • Arnica cordifolia oil
• Arnica oil is used to treat osteoarthritis and can also reduce bruising significantly. It can seem miraculous in its ability to both reduce pain and increase function as it acts as an anti-inflammatory agent
• Arnica as been found to be helpful in treating insect bites, sprains and fractures
Tocopherol (vitamin e)
• It can help reduce the appearance of scars
• Applying vitamin E oil helps to diminish more permanent marks & moisturizes the skin
• While vitamin E's main role in creams and lotions is as an-antioxidant, it helps soften skin as well
Flowers: Calendula, chamomile & lavender
Calendula • Calendula officinalis, flower
• Calendula oil is a natural oil extracted from marigold flowers
• It's often used as a complementary or alternative treatment
• Calendula oil has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that could it useful in healing wounds, soothing eczema, and relieving diaper rash.
Chamomile • Anthemis nobilis
• The same way you can drink chamomile tea to relax, you can use chamomile oil to calm your skin
• It has anti-inflammatory properties soothing redness and irritation and helps with balancing skin tone
• Chamomile plays an important role in decreasing the pain associated with psoriasis, eczema, boils, sunburn and cold sores
Lavender • Lavandula angustifolia
• Lavender essential oil inhibits the bacteria that cause the initial infection, helps to regulate some of the over-excretion of sebum by hormonal manipulation and can reduce the signs of scarring after the acne has begun to heal
• Lavender is also used to treat other various skin disorders such as wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammatory conditions
• It is commonly used to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns because it improves the formation of scar tissues
Essential oils: Chamomile, lavender & helichrysum
Helichrysum • Helichrysum Italicum
• Known as the Immortal or Everlasting Flower, Helichrysum holds many benefits for skin
• Helichrysum essential oil typically comes from the Helichrysum Italicum plant
• The oil has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial properties
• Use helichrysum oil for scars, rashes, hives and skin irritations
• Helichrysum is touted as the perfect addition to skin care formulations for those with sensitive skin
• It's so gentle that it's even recommended for children, it's often compared to chamomile because of these properties
• Of course, like most oils, helichrysum is moisturizing, and will help prevent dryness
• One of the most exciting newer discoveries with this oil, however, is its anti-aging property
• It's perfect for helping to make skin look more firm, youthful, and vibrant
All Ingredients: Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, beeswax; Calendula officinalis, (calendula) flower; Lavandula angustifolia, (lavender) flower; Anthemis nobilis, (chamomile) flower; Arnica cordifolia (arnica) oil; Tocopherol (vitamin e) Essential oils: Lavandula anguvstifolia (lavender); Anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile); Helichrysum Italicum