Great for dry, itchy skin, minor cuts & burns, scrapes, sunburn, insect bites, eczema, diaper rash, stretch marks etc.
Chamomile, lavender, calendula & helichrysum mixed with arnica, coconut & grape-seed oils make a healing combination.
Miracle salve is helpful for problematic skin, bites, hives, rashes, discolouration, scars, cuts, burns, eczema, psoriasis.
This soothing salve is gentle enough for babies and strong enough for adults, Grape-seed oil is rich in vitamin e and has high amounts of omega chain fatty acids, known for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties. Arnica can seem miraculous in its ability to both reduce pain and increase function as it acts as an anti-inflammatory agent. Helichrysum is known as the perfect addition to skin care formulations for those with sensitive skin. It's so gentle that it's even recommended for children, it's often compared to chamomile because of these properties. Also, It's one of the few flowers that contain “diketones,” which can help reduce the appearance of age spots, scars and discolouration.
Featured Ingredients: Grape-seed oil, arnica oil, calendula, chamomile & lavender
Grape-seed oil • Vitis vinifera seed oil
• This oil is known for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, andanti-oxidant properties
• These properties, along with the high amounts of omega chain fatty acids and vitamin E
Arnica oil • Arnica cordifolia oil
• Arnica oil is used to treat osteoarthritis and can also reduce bruising significantly. •It can seem miraculous in its ability to both reduce pain and increase function as it acts as an anti-inflammatory agent
• Arnica as been found to be helpful in treating insect bites, sprains and fractures
Flowers: Calendula, chamomile, helichrysum & lavender
Calendula • Calendula officinalis, flower
• Calendula oil has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that is useful in healing wounds, soothing eczema, and relieving diaper rash.
Chamomile • Anthemis nobilis
• The same way you can drink chamomile tea to relax, you can use chamomile oil to calm your skin
• It has anti-inflammatory properties soothing redness and irritation and helps with balancing skin tone
• Chamomile plays an important role in decreasing the pain associated with psoriasis, eczema, boils, sunburn and cold sores
Lavender • Lavandula angustifolia
• Lavender essential oil inhibits the bacteria that cause the initial infection, helps to regulate some of the over-excretion of sebum by hormonal manipulation and can reduce signs of scarring
• Lavender is also used to treat other various skin disorders such as psoriasis, and other inflammatory conditions
• It is commonly used to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns because it improves the formation of scar tissues
Helichrysum • Helichrysum Italicum
• The oil has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial properties
• Use helichrysum oil for burns, bites, scars, rashes, hives and skin irritations
• It's so gentle that it's even recommended for children, it's often compared to chamomile because of these properties
All Ingredients: (grape) seed oil, castor wax, (calendula) flower; (lavender) flower; (chamomile) flower; (arnica) flower; (helichrysum) flower, sea buckthorn oil & rosemary CO2 antioxidant