Salt Soak, 'Calm'
Bath Salt Soak 'Calm'
Dead Sea Salts with White Grapefruit & Rose Absolute essential oils and Himalayan Balsam Flower Essence
7oz / 200g
• Kindness • Patience • Presence
Relax into the present moment and let your mind be quiet while your whole body is captivated by the scent of white grapefruit and rose absolute! Light some candles, watch the rose petals float on top of the water and be taken away from the chaos of your mind while the healing dead sea salts containing 21 minerals do their work, the flower essence becomes a sacred aid in nurturing kindness, patience, and presence.
How to use: Pour till your heart's content! (I use 2 tablespoons full)
Flower Essence: Impatiens Glandulifera (Himalayan Balsam)
- Helps to invoke kindness, patience, and presence
Dead Sea Salts
- The minerals are absorbed while soaking, stimulating blood circulation
- Soothing for common skin ailments – for treating skin disorders such as acne and psoriasis which may be relieved by regularly soaking the affected area in water with added Dead Sea salt
- Dead Sea Salt contains 21 minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium
White Grapefruit (Citrus grandis peel oil)
- Like the essential oils of most citrus fruits, grapefruit essential oil has an uplifting and relaxing effect on the mind. It induces positive feelings of hope, helps relieve depression, anxiety and stress.
- This effect comes from its aroma, and due to its stimulating effects on certain hormones that uplifts the brain
- They contain a high amount of water, which helps in changing the complexion of the skin and increasing the body’s metabolic rate
- Grapefruit is a good cleansing oil
- It is particularly good for treating oily skin and acne, and it also provides a refreshing feeling
Rose Absolute (Cananga odorata)
- The smell of rose absolute can help to uplift the heart
- Rose absolute oil is traditionally calming and uplifting, and has anti-inflammatory, cooling and soothing properties
- It works well for dry, hot, inflamed, or itchy skin
- It can also work well for preventing scarring, treating broken capillaries, and even for relieving stress
- Studies have also shown rose oil to have antimicrobial properties
Here are the other potential health benefits of rose oil (rose absolute oil):
- Stress and anxiety relief – A 2009 study of 40 healthy volunteers found that applying rose oil to the skin led to a greater relaxation response than a placebo oil. Those who received rose oil also decreased their breathing rate and blood pressure more than those who received a placebo.
- Menstrual cramps – A 2006 study involving 67 female college students found that applying rose oil mixed with other oils (lavender, clary sage, and almond oil) topically effectively reduced menstrual cramps.
- Menopausal symptoms – In a 2008 study, 52 menopausal women were given weekly massages using essential oils like rose, lavender, jasmine, and rose geranium. The researchers found that the women who received massages had a significantly greater improvement in menopausal symptoms than those who weren’t massaged.
All Ingredients: Maris sal (dead sea salt) sea salts; Citrus grandis peel oil, (white grapefruit), cananga odorata flower oil, (rose absolute), himalayan balsam (impatiens glandulifera) flower essence, brandy, distilled water.