Salt Soak, 'Restore'
Bath Salt Soak 'Restore'
Sweet Orange & Chamomile with Tomato Flower Essence
7oz / 200g
Dead sea salts with sweet orange and chamomile essential oils, chamomile flowers and flower essence Solanum Lycopersicum (tomato flower) for...
• Restoration • Comfort • Rest
Relax into the present moment and let your mind be quiet while your whole body is captivated by the scent of sweet orange and chamomile! Light some candles, watch the chamomile petals float on the water and be taken away from the chaos of your mind while the healing dead sea salts containing 21 minerals do their work and the flower essence becomes a sacred aid in circulation, grounding & strengthening.
How to use: Pour till your heart's content! (I use 2 tablespoons full)
Flower Essence Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato Flower)
- Helps to invoke restoration, comfort, and rest
Dead Sea Salts
- The minerals are absorbed while soaking, stimulating blood circulation
- Soothing for common skin ailments – for treating skin disorders such as acne and psoriasis which may be relieved by regularly soaking the affected area in water with added Dead Sea salt
- Dead Sea Salt contains 21 minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium
Sweet Orange (citrus aurantium dulcis)
- Like the essential oils of most citrus fruits, sweet orange essential oil is uplifting for the emotions, promotes relaxation and helps relieve anxiety, irritability and stress
- It helps maintain a healthy circulatory system, encourages healthy digestion, and stimulates the lymphatic system
- It is particularly good for treating acne, aging skin, and wrinkles
Chamomile (anthemis nobilis)
- Chamomile helps to bring a sense of calm to anyone under stress, is going through a period of depression, loneliness, intense fear or is challenged by anxiety or post traumatic shock disorder. It is also a suggested oil for use during times of anger or irritability.
- It can be used in aid to calm inflamed skin and to ease arthritis, headaches, sprains and muscle aches
Ingredients: Maris sal (dead sea salts); matricaria chamomilla (chamomile flowers); solanum lycopersicum, flower essence; citrus aurantium dulcis sweet (orange) peel oil; anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) flower oil; solanum Iycopersicum (tomato flower) essence, alcohol, distilled water