Healing for, Dry, chapped itchy skin, minor cuts & burns, scrapes, sunburns, insect bites, eczema, diaper rash, stretch marks, bruises
Chamomile, lavender, calendula, helichrysum & arnica flowers mixed with Shea butter & grape-seed & sea buckthorn oils
Sea Buckthorn oil has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce swelling and redness associated with many skin conditions, including eczema, psoriasis and rosacea. It’s excellent for Sensitive Skin & It promotes skin hydration, elasticity, cell regeneration, and even helps treat and prevent acne.
Grape-seed oil is rich in vitamin e and has high amounts of omega chain fatty acids, known for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties.
Helichrysum is known as the perfect addition to skin care formulations for those with sensitive skin. It's so gentle that it's even recommended for children, it's often compared to chamomile because of these properties. Also, It's one of the few flowers that contain “diketones,” which can help reduce the appearance of age spots, scars and discolouration.
More about the Ingredients: Grape-seed oil, arnica, sea buckthorn oil, calendula, chamomile & lavender, helichrysum flowers
Grape-seed oil • Vitis vinifera seed oil
• This oil is known for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, andanti-oxidant properties
• These properties, along with the high amounts of omega chain fatty acids and vitamin E
Flowers: Calendula, chamomile, helichrysum & lavender
Calendula • Calendula officinalis, flower
• Calendula oil has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that is useful in healing wounds, soothing eczema, and relieving diaper rash.
Chamomile • Anthemis nobilis
• The same way you can drink chamomile tea to relax, you can use chamomile oil to calm your skin
• It has anti-inflammatory properties soothing redness and irritation and helps with balancing skin tone
• Chamomile plays an important role in decreasing the pain associated with psoriasis, eczema, boils, sunburn and cold sores
Lavender • Lavandula angustifolia
• Lavender essential oil inhibits the bacteria that cause the initial infection, helps to regulate some of the over-excretion of sebum by hormonal manipulation and can reduce signs of scarring
• Lavender is also used to treat other various skin disorders such as psoriasis, and other inflammatory conditions
• It is commonly used to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns because it improves the formation of scar tissues
Helichrysum • Helichrysum Italicum
• The oil has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial properties
• Use helichrysum oil for burns, bites, scars, rashes, hives and skin irritations
• It's so gentle that it's even recommended for children, it's often compared to chamomile because of these properties
Sea Buckthorn is used as a natural sun screen and is packed with vitamins
All Ingredients: coconut oil, (grape) seed oil, organic raw Canadian beeswax, organic shea butter, (calendula) flower; (lavender) flower; (chamomile) flower; (arnica) flower; (helichrysum) flower, manuka honey sea buckthorn oil & rosemary CO2 antioxidant